To enable students to investigate and identify the fundamentals of Christian Spirituality and practice their discoveries.
1. Identify the distinguishing features of Christian Spirituality.
2. Describe the basic elements that comprise a holistic kinship with God.
3. Develop skills in the practice of Spiritual Disciplines.
4. Apply the Spiritual Disciplines to one’s own ministry.
5. Outline past & present teachings of schools of Christian Spirituality.
Course Fee Structure:
Refer to See Fees on Application Form
No Reviews found for this course.