New Testament Introduction
To enable students to identify the main features of the Inter-Testament period & of each book of the NT, and to explain the spiritual truths that can be learned from the experiences of the early church.
1. Summarize the historical background, origin and formation of the N. T.
2. Investigate the Historical Books of the New Testament
3. Investigate the Advent and Salvation letters of Paul.
4. Investigate the Prison and Pastoral letters of Paul.
5. Investigate the General letters of the New Testament – Hebrews, James, 1 & 2 Peter and Jude.
6. Investigate the letters of John and the book of Revelation.
Course Fee Structure:
Refer to See Fees on Application Form
No Reviews found for this course.