To enable students to describe the basic principles of Christian discipleship and apply them in an active way to daily living.
1. Describe from the Scriptures the characteristics of a disciple. Discuss the application of the characteristics of a disciple to daily living.
2. Discuss how the Spirit affects the mind and emotions of a person. Discuss how a disciple might seek the Spirit’s influence on his/her life. Describe the importance of the Spirit.
3. Explain the meaning of a Spirit-filled life and its application in witnessing to others.
4. Explain the significance of prayer and meditation in a disciple’s life.
5. Explain the relationship of service and submission in the life of a practicing disciple.
Course Fee Structure:
Refer to See Fees on Application Form
No Reviews found for this course.