To enable students to arrange and implement a strategic plan for personal ministry developement.
1. Interpret the experience of others in a variety of situations.
2. Reflect on and discuss theologically incidents in and aspects of ministry.
3. Identify personal factors that facilitate or inhibit ministry.
4. Examine one’s call to Christian ministry.
5. Take initiative in ministry situations.
6. Acquire basic ministry skills relevant to field placement.
Course Fee Structure:
Refer to See Fees on Application Form
No Reviews found for this course.